Three styles of grounding platforms that include the following:
Where the terrain is uneven, the adjustable-leg platform has been extremely well received. Where a utility may have three switches on the same pole, the three-sided platform has been used with great success and it may be with a fixed-leg or adjustable-leg type.
The grounding platforms have several advantages and innovative features that set them apart from other styles. These include:
- Adequate and generous size
- Extreme non-skid surface under almost any conditions; including ice, snow, and rain
- Elevated platform is not likely to be covered with dirt, grass, etc.
- The point of bonding is up out of the dirt so there is less corrosion and it is easier to inspect
- All platforms are fully galvanized to prevent rusting
The results are quality product with little or no maintenance costs. Because safety is always a concern, the grounding platforms provide employees with safer work environment.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us at (402) 596-1991.